What to Expect
* Authenticity and vulnerability. These are two words that describe the kind of raw openness to the kingdom of God that we seek to learn together as we worship.
* A worship band. Piano, guitars, drums, and people who are passionate about worshiping God.
* Casual dress. You can dress up if you want to, but usually people just wear what feels comfortable.
* Children dancing in the aisles. This is the best part! Our kids teach us how to give ourselves over to the Holy Spirit and rejoice without inhibitions in the presence of God.
* Weekly communion celebrated in an informal style with an open table for all who desire to
* A diverse crowd including single parents with preschoolers, teenagers, young adults, and quite a few people over 60.
* A community of broken, grateful sinners who don't have all the answers but love to worship God and nurture each other.
Nursery is available for infants & toddlers by our paid and trained nursery staff. Children's Church is available for Pre-K through 2nd graders during the sermon. Children return to worship so they can join their families for communion if they choose.